Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training
California Law requires all non-supervisory employees to fulfill one hour of training in the prevention of harassment every two years. The law requires 100% training compliance. 2019 is Caltech’s employee training year and you will need to complete the training no later than November 22, 2019.
Some things that are relevant to the training:
- Training is only available online
- Training will only be administered through MyLearn on access.caltech.edu or via the MyLearn direct link at https://caltech.learn.taleo.net
- This online training is specifically designed for institutions of higher education and is fully compliant with SB1343 (CA Law)
To access the course, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to MyLearn at https://caltech.learn.taleo.net
- Enter your access.caltech credentials (the same username and password used to log in to Kronos) and click the Login button.
- Select My Assignments
- Select the [Learning Plan Name] learning plan. A new window will open with the “Launch Course” button.
Browser note: The recommended browsers for both Mac and Windows operating systems are Firefox and Chrome. Linux is not supported. Pop ups and 3rd party cookies must be enabled for this site in order to access the course.
In order to use Safari, you must make the settings change listed below. If you do so, please change your settings back to their original state after completing the course.
Safari preferences à privacy tab à select ‘always allow’ for cookies and website data.