Option Days Schedules, September 23
Each Division will have specific activities for first year students. Please check-in with your Option for details. A schedule has been added to our website for your convenience.
- BBE Mandatory Safety Training 101: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., @ 119 Kerckhoff
- BBE Library System Training: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., @ 119 Kerckhoff
- BBE Graduate Luncheon: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., Morgan Library, Kerckhoff, second floor.
- 8:40am: Biology only Check-in w/ Liz Ayala, Biology Option Manager @ 109 Kerckhoff Labs
- 9:00 – 10:00am Continental Breakfast and BBE Safety Training 101 (Mandatory) - 119 Kerckhoff Labs
- 11:00 - 11:45am: Free time
- 11:45 - 1:30pm: BBE Option Orientation/Welcome @ Morgan Library, 2nd floor next to #227, Keckhoff labs.
- 1:30 - 4:00pm: Free time - check in at Center for Student Services
- 9:30am - in Annenberg 213: Introductions & Overview of the CMS Department.
- 11:00am- in Annenberg, 1st floor, #105:New Student Safety Orientation
- 12pm- east of Annenberg bldg. lawn area behind Steele House Welcome Lunch
- SAFETY Training @ 11:00am in 105 Annenberg
- EE Orientation @ noon in B270 Moore Building. Pizza and drinks will be served.
- EE Graduate Student Panel @ 1:10pm – 2:00pm in B270 Moore
- Mixer for G1 EE grad students @ 2:10pm – 3:10pm in 239 Moore
- Thursday, 9/26/19
- EE Game Night @ 7:00-9:00pm in Caltech Central Cats
- EE Old Town Outing @ 9:00pm meet in Caltech Central Cats
- Friday, 9/27/19
EE Meet & Greet Social Hour @ 3:30-5:00pm in the Moore Building Courtyard
MCE - Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, and Applied Mechanics.
- 8:40am: Check-in w/ Minah Banks Option Manager in 188 Alles
- 9-10:30am: BBE Safety Training 101 (Mandatory)- 119 Kerckhoff Labs.
- 10:30-10:55am: Caltech Library Systems Orientation- 119 Kerckhoff.
- 11-11:45am: Free Time.
- 11:45am-1:30pm : BBE Welcome Lunch @Morgan Libary, 2nd floor next to #227, Kerckhoff Labs.
- 1:30-4:00pm : Free time- please check-in Center for Student Services on Holliston Ave.
If you do not see your MS/PhD option listed contact your Option Administrator.