To apply for the fall 2018, you may register an account and complete the application at https://www.applyweb.com/caltgapp starting October 1, 2017. Check the deadline for the particular academic program you are applying to as the application system will close at 12:01am on the day following the posted deadline. Deadlines vary by program from December 1, December 15, and January 1.
Why should I apply online?
- Save time—it's convenient and easy
- Built-in error checks prevent mistakes before submission
- Avoid unnecessary postage delays—submit it with the click of a button
- Receive instant confirmation of receipt
- Pay fees online
- Track supporting documents
- Register recommenders
- Easy communication tools
- Sign up today for an account—it's FREE!
If you have questions about your application, you may call a staff member in the Graduate Studies Office at (626) 395-6346 for additional instructions, or contact us using the online contact form. Direct emails should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the Frequently Asked Questions on our website before contacting our office, most answers to your inquiries may be found there.